What is Pass Plus?
Pass Plus is additional training for Drivers who have recently passed their Driving Test. The aim of the course is to develop and raise a Drivers current skills to a higher level. Drivers can also benefit from Motor Car Insurance Discount Schemes available to successful candidates.
Why do I need more training?
The most vulnerable time for a newly qualified Driver is the first year after passing the Driving Test. Lack of overall experience of normal road situations and motorway driving makes new Drivers more prone to accidents than Drivers with years of experience. New Drivers feature in 20% of all road accidents.
What does the training course cover?
The main aim of the course is to improve driver skills in the field of:
- Effective Observations
- Assessment of Road and Traffic Conditions
- Early and Effective Decision Making
- Making and Taking Correct Decisions
- Improving Driver Attitudes
- Taking Responsibility for Your Own Actions
- Care and Consideration for Other Road Users
The course is designed over six training sessions covering:
- Eyesight Test
- Car Control
- Town Driving
- Country Driving
- Night Driving
- Making Progress
- Motorway and Dual Carriageway Driving
- Driving Techniques
How to book
To Book any of these Courses or for more information, please contact us on Freephone 0800 61 62 71